Saturday, March 3, 2012

...Scraps-n-drafts...

- First scenes: "talking about my toe nails makes me feel uncomfortable"...

- "All I really wanna do is go home and put on my Larry David t-shirt"...

- the polite "go fuck yourself" goodbye...try it...

- "I called it" court...

- Avoid clocks...

- Gotta race to the library and get my meditation book...

- "Gotta get this throw-up off the rug"...

- Involuntary gesture

- Guy at gym parody

- Karen Lovely?

- Reading tranny vs. tyranny...

- seems your pets got the answer cuz it don't ask the questions...

- Always clean shaven cause acceptance is a haven...

- "What are you doing?" "Nothing" "Can you stop doing that?"...

- Sir, ask him if he wants your seat...some old lady asked me to do this on the train...

- Speak English!...No, I don't mean it that way...I just want to know what you're saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment